Re: Grains

SPBroker1@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Howdy RTs,
>
> There was a friendly debate last week concerning the direction of the grains
> over the short term. It seems that this debate has been decided today (now
> watch it reverse and close positive as soon as I open my yap.....). Congrats
> to Dennis Peterson as he nailed the turn of the wheat market on the head.
>
> We need more input from traders as to their upcoming trades AND (most
> importantly) the REASONS behind them.
>
> Good trading to all,
>
> Peter,

     What am I, chopped liver? I am the one who nailed the top in the Soybeans.
DP was first too eagerby a few days and now too shy via selling on a stop. I
sold Jan. Soybeans at 585, within two cents of the high on Thursday opening.
What does a person have to do to get some recognition around here?

Invisibly,

Norman