Re: Grains

This is a serious response. Not meant to be rude or disingenuious.

> What does a person have to do to get some recognition around here?
>
> Invisibly,
>
> Norman

Post at least 3 or 4 trades a month with an annual roi
of 100% or better. Other than that what is recognition worth? I am so
sick of all the "Newsletter" writers who
receive $20 or $30 dollars a month from thousands of people for their
"opinions".

Sure wish I had 100 grand a month coming in for my opinions.... Who'd
need to trade??

Recognizingly,

Gary

P.S. Norman I always enjoy your opinions and wit! I would love to open
a folder in my computer named "Norman" that has a trading spreadsheet
with gains galore from realtime postings from you on this forum.