Re: Day Trading aspects.

Mr Alexander,

     You are right to a degree in your statements that if one is successful in
their trading why would anyone want to be on such a list as this one. I have
been trading 14 years and I have been able to conquer all  the  barriers that
keep the 90% from becoming profitable.  I have matured to becoming a very good
trader in not only commodities but stocks as well. I have refined my trading
campaigns with so many filters, that I make approx. 60 trades per year. I have
come to the conclusion that there are only 5-20 trades per year that would
qualify as a worthy enough trade to capture $2 to 20k per contract. Since much
of my time is patiently waiting for perfect setups, I get bored. Now I do
daytrade, but again I have learned that I must wait and wait and wait till the
right setup occurs. This waiting is as well very boring. There are some that
do not want anyone to discover their "secrets" and I too have some that I
share on a limited basis, to the ones "under my wing". But overall, trading
has become a rather lonely endeavor and not as interesting as in my novice
days. So when I find time to "share" my views or explore the repeatative
patterns in the markets, I can "give a little", but I can then step back.