Re: Day Trading aspects.

My reference to "my trading manual" elicited a number of inquires regarding
availability. I have no plans to publish - this is just my own private
loose-leaf binder with charts of interesting, or unusual trading patterns
and whatever notes I feel are appropriate. Sometimes it's a new pattern
which appears promising. Sometimes a pattern which I trade which has failed
to work. Sometimes a whole series of patterns which define a market move. I
commend the practice of collecting and annotating charts to all as a great
learning and reference tool.

Also got some questions about why I would stand aside rather than move to
higher time frame. Quite simply it has to do with loss control. I can enter
a trade on a 1 minute spoo chart with about a point of risk. As I move up in
timeframe, the risk size gets bigger. Bottom line: because the market has
below average liquidity, I must take on more risk just so I can go wrestle
with the big players who can push the market around. No thanks!

Earl