RE: DT

FELLOW TRADERS....
I know that we usually don't sing praise for trading companies on here.. but,
I can not resist !  I recently had problems with my Dynamic Trader software
so, I gave tech support a call and happened to speak to Jerry Pegden..he was
VERY professional, and was really concerned..I was told I would be sent
replacement disk..NO PROBLEM.. well, imagine my SUPRISE when they arrived the
day after !!!!  Again, I was having problems...well, I was e-mailed the disks
that afternoon, no questions asked, and the rest is shall we say...HISTORY !!
It is service like that, which derserves proper recognition....THANKS Dynamic
Trader.. not to mention your software is unequal to NONE !!!!!
A VERY VERY satisified customer and trader !!!
JR