RE: G.Box answers and new website

Dear Mitch:
  Your recent post states that "prices have dipped into the G.B. and come
  out in the same direction". I don't see this. Could you please point
  out exactly where this happened? It seems to me that prices entered the
  G.B. on 11/12 and reversed.

  Sincerely,
  Paul
  galaxy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Paul,
     To answer these and other questions that you may have a website is being
built at :http://www.bannana.addr.com/newpage1.htm
It was just updated with new charts and a FAQ page.

When prices go down into the box and out of the top a buy can be entered with
a stop under the low of the box. If prices plung through the box like in the
hogs a buy can be put above the box for a few days. Another lower box may
appear later.

Mitch

Good Trading
Mitch

owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> yeah I know you cant on the globex, but I was refering to the FOREX. Thanks

> anyways,      Tim

Mitch Ryder
Ynos@xxxxxxxxxxxx