FUTR - Reliability of Xpresstrade

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>RT's,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>I've never delt with an internet broker before
and have reservations about potential downtime. </FONT><FONT color=#000000
size=2>I'm considering opening a separate trading account with Xpresstrade to
take advantage of their onscreen live charts but have reservations about
potential downtime.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Have those of you with accounts at Xpresstrade
experienced any downtime problems?&nbsp; Thanks for your input.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Pete Hallock</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Fri Nov 13 07:19:58 1998