[Fwd: Re: forex trading]

--- Begin Message ---
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: forex trading
From: Simon Trevor <s335159@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 14:45:41 +1000
Sender: owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>Hello all,
>Just thot I should tell ya that Eforex is a bad news... Their software are
>clunky and does not do the job.. you cannot even cancell an order if you
>want.. They claim 10 pip but they also charge you "overnight storage" fee if

Have you actually traded with them? This sounds like distorted second hand
information.

>you hold an order overnight. MoneyGarden has the best software program for
>forex trading... I have an acct. with them and Im not suggesting you go to
>them either..for they will add 20-40 pips to your order. If I were to choose

Last time I looked (a while ago) moneygardens software was java software
based in the web browser - no way I would use that!

>one, I would pick CMC based in London..that is if Im living in London! But

I agree that CMC or UnionCAL are probably the best. (I only have experience
with CMC). Doesn't matter where you live as its done over the net anyway.

>since you are in Chicago, why not trade CME currencies.. You get what you
>see on the screen with brokers dealing with CME. CME are tightly regulated
>by the US govt.

You miss out on some of the advantages of forex trading.

>Good tradings to you all
>Gar

                                                     _  .
Simon Trevor                                      ,~' (_|\
s335159@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                      ,-'        \
http://student.uq.edu.au/~s335159/            (            * <--Brisbane
Manufacturing & Materials Engineering Student  \    __     /     Australia
The University of Queensland                    \,~`  "\__/

--- End Message ---