Re: Stocks vs Commodities

I have learned the same lesson over the last several months I have started
trading options.  Deep in the money options carry least amount of premium. and
therefore more closely resemble the stock price movement (Delta near 1).

On IBM, a ratiobackspread (sell 100c, buy 105 c: 2to 3 for each sold) may have
an excellent upside potential, and limit the downsidel risk.  Any coments?

Girish Patel
girish@xxxxxxxxxxx