Re: Right price for buying calls and puts...

<< Before hand, I know that a lot of variables come into play regarding the
 "right" price for purchasing options, but in general would all of you
 recommend buying calls and puts that are (1) slightly out of the money, (2)
 at the money, or (3) slight in the money?   >>

Dean,
In general, I usually try to buy at the money.  At the money has the greatest
delta.  However, this depends on what your expectation of the underlying's
move will be.  By the way, I also have IBM 105 Jan calls.

Jim