Re: Forex , FX , Currency Trading, Interbank Currency Trading

JDFO wrote:

> [...]

I am not sure what you are all trading and talking about here, but it
reminds me strongly of the bucket shops in "Reminescence of a Stock
Operator", or Jesse Livermore's manoeuvering at those places that faked
real quotes...

unknowledgeable,

Gwenn