Re: Forex , FX , Currency Trading, Interbank Currency Trading

Hi Larry,

Their was a bit of discussion about this not long ago. To get you up-to-date
I'll forward all the recent messages regarding forex to you.

Although its not finished, you may like to look at my Forex website at
http://student.uq.edu.au/~s335159/fx/fx_index.htm
It contains only fairly basic information but has links to online brokers
and and I welcome any feedback on it.

Regards
Simon Trevor