Re: Fibonacci and Time

Hey Stig,

Bryce Gilmore wrote about the STATIC Fib Timing stuff in 1986, 1988 & 1993
:  In Time and Price Analysis of Stocks and Commodities and Geometry of
Markets and Geometry of Markets II. And yes the stars also confirm the fib
relationship.   Larry Pesavento and Bryce were pretty good buddies.

I would have thought the Fib timing was pretty well covered and needed no
mention in that last thread, but I guess I am not always on the button.  It
is useful but is not the holy grail

Gann's 144 degree cycle lines up with the 21 week fib cycle and hey the 144
fib of anything. 88 calendar days is the Mercury cycle and 89 anythings is
Fib: 90 is Gann.  All these relate nicely.

Fibonacci and gann are pretty related.  But if you are only looking at
static counts of time on any market you may be guilty of hurting your
account.  What is more important is how the time cycles in the market
(vibrations) relate dynamically.  Then if that happens look at price,
pattern and trend let the market dictate the flow.

Have a look at Silver's last decent low : A great one to one relationship
in time and then a nice fib price retracement with a corrective pattern -
no impulse.  Great confirmation of a CIT at $4.95.  Textbook stuff.  Not
all of them are that good.

Regards
David Hunt
http://homepages.tig.com.au/~adest