Forex , FX , Currency Trading, Interbank Currency Trading

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,

Hi Folks!! I'm new to this forum. I have been trading for 2 years,
mostly grains and cattle. I have been following currencies, especially
the yen and Aussie dollar for a few months.

Being aware of currency futures and options, there is also "interbank"
currency trading. The search engines under forex turns up "The Monsy
Garden" in NYC where you can open a margin account for $1K. The name and
the $1k makes me skeptical. The question(s)are: Anyone familiar with
"Money Garden" and is anyone trading interbank currencies that has a
broker to recommend?

I hope this is not too far out line in your discussions.

An advance Thanks!

Larry Owens

There have been several different companies listed here lately.

You might check out www.eforex.com.

Paul