Re: Live Market Hour Conversation

On Mon, 22 Dec 1997 08:25:42 -0800, you wrote:

>>I think we may need something like a chat line for that. I'm not sure if RT
>>does that. Does it anyone?

There is a service called Internet relay Chat that is up most all the
time.  one group is called #daytraders which are stock traders.  I
think a realtime futures chat would be a good thing to try

todd_horton@xxxxxxxxxx

for information on neuropathy and homeopathic treatment of :
http://www.angelfire.com/biz/thorton