Re: Live Market Hour Conversation

If a group want to pursue this, the following "technology" (ICQ) would
facilitate it (it's free)

http://www.mirabilis.com/

Also anyone on AOL or with Netscape Communicator release 4.04 has AOL's instant
messenger as well , it would also work.

ICQ has some great features that AOL dosen't.  BTW the real time trade
disscusion is a GREAT idea !

Hope this helps .....

Richard