Re: Other Number Ratio Series (which are still Fibonacci)

Harley,
	 I sent the following to Neal but I think its for you too. "Please don't
let these guys(myself included) get to you. Many are unsophisticated
neophytes. I think that like panning for gold I
have to sift a lot of sand for an ocassional Nugget. Thats why I continue
to read Real Traders; that, and for an ocassional chuckle." For the most
part I think that the discussion has been productive. The others will just
have to catch up.

Brent