Re: Other Number Ratio Series (which are still Fibonacci)

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have learned a great deal from
this discussion over Fibonacci. When I had originally responded to
Neals' question on Fibonacci, I told him I looked forward to having a
good old intellectual debate. My intention was to contribute a and
listen for, different points of view with out going after someone
personally. We pretty much succeeded. The level of maturity has been
very good with only a few missteps.

Harley