Re: Almost Fibonacci Trading.

Harley,

You almost got it...substitute HUMAN for SOCIAL. Fibbonacci Ratios
are a construct and created by HUMAN speech. It is only out of our
"SAYING" and someone "LISTENING", does Fibbonacci exist.

A different language is a different vision of life.-Federico
Fellini....math is another HUMAN language.

What gives all of these 'theories, ideas, notions, paradigms, and
structures' any kind of reality is us'ms.  'They' exist in a
conversation, by human design.  That is the only domain that 'they'
exist in.  If you doubt what I claim here, show me just one other
organism that has a conversation with another of its kind, and
indulges in regurgitating of mental images of historical occurrences,
or current affairs.  Unfortunately we relate to and interact with
these constructs 'as if' 'they' are real, like a concrete wall, and
as far as quantum physics is concerned it is questionable if the wall
is real or has much substance.

What I'm pointing to here is....if the construct you wish to use,
i.e.. mathematics, fundamentals information, etc., to view life,
reality, or trading (another human conversation), is useful and works
for you (works=you are making $$$) then so be it.

Otherwise please stop with you all's pontificating about nothing.

Thanks,
Mark Seflin