Re: Fibonacci History

Al,
I think you need to take Neal up on that challenge (Of which at the
moment I can't remember. But it had something to do with trading with
other ratios.) We could construct a whole new sequence that approximates
the Fibonacci sequence but yet gives us a ratio close to 0.618 in the
limit but yet slightly different. Since Neal has revealed to us the true
meaning of trading with Fibonacci ratios, we can now exploit has
challenge.

Just kidding Neal.

Harley