W. D. Gann

Edgar,

You mentioned that W. D. Gann made his predictions exclusively using
astrology and not using any of the technical tools mentioned.

How do you know this?   I feel that I am more knowledgeable than most on W.
D. Gann and although there is no question that WD was an astrologer I have
not run across any information to back up your contention that he did not
use his technical tools to make his predictions.  On the contrary, when
asked how he made some of his most amazing predictions he flately stated he
used the law of vibration which suggests strong use of number and cycle
theory.

No question astrology was or may have been first in his analysis, but I can
not agree that he did not use his other tools every bit as much.  Again I
ask, If what you say is true, what may I ask is your source?  I do not ask
this question in sarcasm but only in wishing to learn more about W. D.
Gann.  I may very well have missed something.

I have one other question.  You seem very well versed in W. D. Gann, and
one question does bother me a bit.  Upon his death, W. D. Gann did not
leave a large estate.  Given the fact that he may have made up to
$50,000,000 in the markets, as is widely touted, I wonder why he did not
leave a larger estate.

Does anyone in RT's have any information regarding how successful W. D.
Gann was at actually trading in his own account?  Sorry to ask, but would
you include the source of your information.

Kind regards,

Yorker

PS:  I do not believe Elder got reliable information from W. D. Gann's son,
IMHO.