Gen. Humor: Watch out for "Chaos"

Greetings RT's,

        I was looking at live hogs last night when I discovered a Fibonacci
Number dividing my
screen. So before it could transform into a Golden Ratio I grabbed my
number cruncher and
smashed it into a million Fractils. I tried to tie them back together with
Bollinger Bands but they just fell into Chaos Theory. Since I was dealing
with Chaos I checked with agent 99 which is the last number before 100 and
highly significant in leap years. However, she just said to "get smart"
which left me contemplating a Genetic Algorithm using Fuzzy Logic. Out of
Desperation I called Mr. Murrey  to check the estrogen cycles of 5000 women
in the same room(a dame room is no place for a newbie anyway) but the
Volatility was too great and I was using the wrong system and I didn't have
any say so about the sex of the baby anyhow. So I finally gave up and
decided to just cover my shorts, and I feel MUCH better now!

Brent