An Apology

To All....

I cannot get over the feeling of guilt that I have because I was the one who
in essence started the "condemnation of Harley."  It was not my intention to
have Harley "blistered" the way he was.  I really believe that the trading
approach he is taking leaves much to be desired.  Perhaps I was hoping that
some others agreed with me and their comments along with mine would correct
his approach.

Of all those who participated in this "lesson" it is I who learned the most.
I tried to force my way of investing on someone else....a grave error!   My
unsolicited criticism was totally unjustified......for this, I apologize!!

Harley, good luck.  May the "god of profit" continue to look over you........

Jerry