MKT XAU Symmetry 12/17/97

Realtraders,

  With the recent interest in the precious metals and the XAU, I thought I
would just point out a potential zone in which we expect the XAU to rally
towards.

  Without getting specific, using symmetry wave, we had a Wave A - B form
in September ('97) and measured approximately 20 points (white line on
chart).  Given that advance, we have a leeway area of 20x20%=4 or +/- 4
points.  Therefore, if the December low is not exceeded, we should expect a
rally of 20 pts, +/-4 pts, or a move to approximately the 82.50 level on
the XAU.  Also note the Fibonacci 38% resistance mark just below this level
and again adding confluence.

  Further, I have also identified a larger wave structure in the XAU which
you may want to follow.  This larger structure will be called Wave 1 - 2
and begins with the July low of approx 85 and the same September high of
111.  This rally measured 26 points and the leeway is +/-5.2 points.
Therefore, if the above mentioned smaller wave structure is exceeded, we
still have overhead resistance at the 89 level, +/-5.2 points (yellow
line).  As you can see, again we have Fibonacci resistance (50%) at the 87
level which could halt this XAU advance.

  Personally, I believe we are in the process of establishing a major
BOTTOM in this market over the next few weeks to two months and this
current rally is key in establishing the tone, strength and magnitude for a
long-term advance.  Therefore, if you are currently long, or are looking to
go long for a short-term scalp, and THEN  looking to sell your positions,
you may want to do so when we get to those above mentioned levels.  Or, if
you are looking to go short, I would wait until those levels before
initiating that short sale.

Hope this helps,
John Boggio

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\syxa1217.gif"

For recent commentary and more informations regarding SymWave, please go to:

Commentary:  http://www.realtraders.com/boggio/disc7_toc.htm
Info regarding SymWave:  http://www.realtraders.com/boggio/boggiobio.htm

Thank you.From ???@??? Wed Dec 17 09:35:21 1997