Re: Zeus-Shay Horowitz

Rts

Thanks for the response to my post concerning the lost communication
with Shay Horowitz. We are back together and I appreciate (again)
the help this group provides in solving our (read that; my)
problems.

I am pleased to report Shay is, infact, alive and well and doing a
great job, We have sorted out screwups on both our parts.

I have no interest in Zeus other than a subscriber.

Ed Hanley