Re: Steidlmayer's New Book

I consider 141 West Jackson to be Steidlmayer's best book so far.  I
disagree with the comment that its mostly about his new software, as there
are a number of chapters that discuss the function and operation of the
market in great length.   The principles he discusses can be used on any
"standard" market profile display.  Furthermore, he has been able to
synthesize+explain  a lot of his knowledge that until now has largely been
intuitive.

With regard to the Capflow software, I believe it can get prices from CQG,
Aspen, Townsend Analytics, and their own dial-up server.  It works with 30
min data, and I imagine it could be linked into Tradestation considering it
uses DDE for prices.

Regards,

Chris Lober