Steidlmayer's New Book

I lost the email from Dan requesting the title of Steidlmayer's new book,
which is:  141 West Jackson.  I don't think that most bookstores, including
those specializing in trading books, have it.  I bought mine through the
Lincoln Park Bookshop, 312-477-7087

Please contact me if you'd like to discuss it, or if you want more
information. While I liked it, it is basically a discussion of his
proprietary software called Capital Flow, which I think works on CQG, but
seems to be in the "vaporware" category for TS or anything else.  I have
been unable to contact him thru his website.

Good Luck,
Jay Poswolsky