Re: Win98 Questions

You don't need a special board to run multi-monitor for Win-98.  There
are several standard PCI boards that run fine.  I have Memphis build 1546
running on my machine with multi-monitor using two standard Matrox cards.
I use it for code development, with the application running on one screen
and the debugger on the other.

The STB boards are solutions for current OS's, but won't be needed for W98.