Re: GEN-data costs info

I've been with Dial Data for the last four years and I have to say that
their data is not that accurate. I have never compared them to any one
else, so I can not say that some one else is better. I find myself having
to reload data on a daily basis.

If any one else is using a different end of day data source and would like
to comment on it would be appreciated.

Shay Horowitz                     shay@xxxxxxxxxx
Zeus Investments, LLC.
13918 E. Mississippi Ave.    http://www.zeus-holdings.com/