From:  Bando57@xxxxxxx[SMTP:Bando57@xxxxxxx]
Sent:  Monday, October 06, 1997 4:36 PM
To:  realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  GEN-data costs info

I would appreciate opinions on cost of downloading data..i was at an
Omega
seminar this weekend and the host Omega rep seemed to think i was
paying too
much on a monthly basis...i found this odd and thought i was getting
standard rate.
Presently i am an end of day user receiving my data from Dial
Data-they
provide me with data on futures, options, stocks, mutuals,
indexes---the
stocks are all exchanges in Canada and major US ones..all for $70 per
month...is this about right or too high? or a steal which im sure it
isnt?

please respond and let me know

thanks

Rick