Re: EW: OEX Intra day

detomps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Donald Thompson) writes:

<<I was thinking if it is reasonably right, then worst case for this
particular section would be a Monday-Teuday dip to put in the c4 then
proceed with the rally.

Is there any count that puts it differently and is more bullish?>>

Don,

A little rushed, so I can't attach a graph at the moment, however, I see
everything from 9/2 (not 8/29) as a completed impulse wave ending 9/3.
 Whether this is "all" that is required to complete the three wave "B", that
started 8/18, is questionable.  I suspect this move from 9/2 to 9/4 is a wave
1 of "c" of this B wave from 8/18.  Everything since 9/3 has been a wave 2,
and of course if correct wave 3 will take us higher.  I'm quite cautious
here, as this B wave from 8/18 has the appearance of a perfect "Flat" (three
waves covering a price range within that of the first wave).  SPX 940 is
obviously the key. Accelerate above that, and we should be free and clear
till about 959. Then it's time for another assessment.

Peter