Re: Fut-Bonds

Don't be so sure that you will get stopped out within a few ticks in
this market. I just got stopped out of my short position in the Dec
Tbond at 113.25, when my stop was at 113.10 this morning at 0732CDT. I
have been over the time and sales tape several times and it looks like
a good(??) fill.

I still believe, and encourage all to use STOPS on ALL trades!

Ed Hanley