FUTR GEN: CIS Trading Wire

RT'ers,

The CIS Trading Wire is an informational tool provided to professional
traders and serious commodities investors
on a daily basis, before the markets open.

It covers all of the trades tracked and traded by CIS over a diversified
commodity portfolio.

Those interested in obtaining a FREE copy of the Trading Wire, and
additional copies of old Trading Wire editions, can e-mail me at:

knight@xxxxxxxxxxxx

In addition, on a daily basis, I will also be posting to the forum
a few select trades from The Wire, so people can see the methodologies
in action. I will also expalin why the trades are being taken.

You need to have software that can read or re-format EXCEL 97, and
you must have some type of gif viewer.

Here's a couple of interesting trades for today. :)

Walt Downs
CIS Trading
http://www.cistrader.com

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\crpedm4.gif"