MKT: S&P 500 sell-off

The recent high on S&P 500 was 964 = 482 (Feb 94 high) x 2
6 August 97 is approximately Feb 94 high + 360 solar degrees x 2 + 180
degrees

S&P 500 could have completed an important cycle in terms of price and
time.

The next question will be when is the important time window to watch?

The week of 8 Sept will be interesting to watch, being 144 weeks from
the 10 Dec 94 low where the bull run started.

Which day to watch? 11 Sept.

Why?

1)    The high this year was 11 Mar, 180 degrees forward is 11 Sept.
2)    The eclipse degree prior to the 11 Mar high is 18 Pisces.
       On 11 Sept, we have Mars 18 deg Sco, Sat 18 Aries, and Pluto 3
Sag
       ( Remember Gann said count time by degrees and in multiple of 15
degrees)

Steve Puetz wrote a letter saying that crashes in history tend to lump
near the full moon after a solar eclipse when the full moon is also a
lunar eclipse. We have the following set of conditions satisfy during
this month.
(see http://www.afund.com/wwwboard/messages/69.html)

There is an interesting article on the Realtraders pertaining to cycles
relating to Gann forecasts which I think argues strongly for a bearish
fourth quarter. Well-researched!

Usual disclaimers apply.

Chin Tong