Re: FUTR - Advice please on Internet brokerages

Re: XPRESSTRADE

They are real. I have corresponded with Dan O'Neil, one of the principals,
and have received answers to my questions that were prompt, honest, detailed,
and professional. This is the correct web address:

http://www.xpresstrade.com

I have no personal financial interest in XPRESSTRADE.

Wayne Moody
wlm95@xxxxxxxxxx