Re: FUTR GEN: DELTA PHENOMENON

In a message dated 97-09-01 16:19:38 EDT, nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (nwinski)
writes:

<<   First I will confess that I have never read this book >>

It is amazing we get multiple paragraphs from somebody who
"never read the book"

What you get depends upon what you are looking for.

It is another way of seeing market relationships that "can"
if one is open to new experience, lead to new insight.  Delta
Society also publishes a monthly newsletter.

The study of Astrology can also lead to new insight.....OR
it can be practiced "dogmatically"...just another "religious practice"
with no "life" in it.

Jim Sloman also published  a book called "NOTHING"... which is
very insightful......It is mostly out of print....but might be available
from Van Tharp....the marked psychologist, trainer, person.

Like Gann methodology.......(you may not be ready)....
This material is not for everyone....you know, right now, if is of
any interest.  You don't need anyone to tell you, this may be what
is missing in my approach to "trading"....or anything else for that
matter.

The same people would never pick up In Search of the Miraculous
by P.D. Ouspensky....whos courses W. D. Gann was said to have
attended. ( a book recommended by T.H. Murrey )  and only 10.00
at Boarder Books.

The Delta Phenomenon  is available on One Day at a Time  program
usable for end of day trading.  It also has Adam Theory projection
capablity.

For more information on any of the above you can contact myself or
for Wilder material go directly to David Wilder (son) of Welles at
dwilder@xxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Camper....

GerryB/jer33:3
learner/teacher  (persoal growth-SELF knowledge coach)
e-mail:jer3cube@xxxxxxx