Re: Mark Cook's Fax

Chris :

I really appreciate you telling us your experience with Mark Cook. My
thought was that if you can learn something from someone who has been
successful , it would cut down on your own learning time; however, your
experiences seems to "again" support the idea that one must pursue one's
own method , which I'm trying to do.

thanks,

Marcelo