Re: Mark Cook's Fax

I tried his fax service about two years ago and was very disappointed.  The
trades he recommended required very large stops, and just about all of them
did hit the stops for a loss.   While it was only a month that I received
the fax, his calls during that time left much to be desired, and would have
resulted in some steep losses.

 He does talk in the fax about buy programs, sell programs,  and when he
expected them to occur.  This sounded interesting to me, and is why I tried
the service, but the results never backed up his claims.

Regards,

Chris Lober