RE: GEN: AMOSS INTRA DAY SIGNAL -Reply

I have never been able to make money consistently on the short side.
This time I passed on the short sales and puts but bot the Rydex Ursa
mutual fund.  It is designed to move opposite to the S&P 500.  If David's
forecast is right I'll do well.  In the meantime, I look for stocks with strong
upside momentum and set by buy stops a little higher and my sell stops a
little tighter.

>>> "David Pearson" <DHPearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 08/28/97 03:14pm

The rallies are not following through becasue we are in a bear market
until at
least Oct or Nov.  Please read my post, "WD Gann Forecast - Major
decline
ahead".  Basically, the seasonals in this time frame are extremely
negative.
You must have noticed the tape action is totally different since the Aug 7
high.  The market ignores good news.  The psychology has changed.
You must be
feeling it if you are intune with market.  Please do not ignore this.  Sell
the spike rallies and ignore the buy signals.