RE: GEN: AMOSS INTRA DAY SIGNAL

The rallies are not following through becasue we are in a bear market until at
least Oct or Nov.  Please read my post, "WD Gann Forecast - Major decline
ahead".  Basically, the seasonals in this time frame are extremely negative.
You must have noticed the tape action is totally different since the Aug 7
high.  The market ignores good news.  The psychology has changed.  You must be
feeling it if you are intune with market.  Please do not ignore this.  Sell
the spike rallies and ignore the buy signals.