Re: Data feeds/tools

I've been using MS 6.0 for a while and am disappointed with it.  Considering that this is
at 6th major release version, I have found an inordinate amount of bugs, oversights and
generally poor UI design.  The downloader design is a travesty.  I also take issue with
how each stock, index, whatever that you want to monitor has to be separately created.
If I were to buy a complete database of all stocks, I couldn't just scroll down through a
list and open whatever I might be interested in that day.  You first have to create an
entry for each item which is then stored as an unrecognizable file name.

JW
abprosys@xxxxxxx