Re: Data feeds/tools

A reasonably priced and exceedingly robust charting package is
Metastock.  The newer 32 bit Metastock is not realtime but can handle
intraday prices. This is what I bought and collect Reuter's end of day
data over the internet.

The older and more established TradeStation is fully developed also, but
costly by comparison.  More trader's have written trading software with
this package over time.  You can easily copy it in.

Try www.mrci.com (Moore's Research) for delayed commodity quotes.