Re: Horrendous Fills

JDFO:

My LAST S&P trade was Friday, with a buy entry stop
at 916.55 (filled at 918.00, absolute high of the run
before prices pulled back), and my exit stop at 916.40
filled at 915.50 (absolute low before prices rallied).
I obviously didn't look to be filled at my prices, but
I'd say that 2.35 points is a bit more slippage than
I planned for (like nearly a $Grand)!  But the good news
is that these blood suckers in the S&P pits have gotten
the last $ they're going to get from me.  It doesn't make
much sense to work my ____ off so that some floor
broker can fill my order at his leisure (as long as it's
within 2 minutes).  If these guys were in any other line
of work, they'd be sued for malpractice.

This has happened over and over again, but never to
this degree.  Since they're effectively unaccountable
for their actions (if within the 2 minutes), I just felt
it in my best interest to move to a different market.
Please don't think this is just "sour grapes" because
it isn't. I'm just stating facts based upon my first
hand experience.  For those who have not had
this experience, I wish you continued success,
perhaps you'll have better executions than I.

I look to move to Bonds, where I can hopefully have
the chance to see how profitable my trading is based
upon the effectiveness of my entries and exits,
not based upon how much slippage I can overcome!
Wish me luck.

Kirk