Horrendous Fills

Norm:

	Many thanks for your comments about the fills.  I trade for 100 to 150
points and do realize the underlying value, but regardless, when you
place a sell stop at 909.40 and the market is 910 and you get filled at
909 even, you begin to wonder (today at about 2:30).  And with a
protectiive buy stop at 910.00 and you get your stop loss at 910.75,
both in the same trade, it will make you cry. Thats 115 points in
slippage on just that one trade.  No matter what the underying value,
this is bad.  Next trade I had a buy-stop at 910.15 ( market was below
this at time of order) and got filled at 910.75!  And I even made 75
points on the trade but not as much as I could with a good fill.  Ended
day minus $917.
	Thanks for your input Norm, you have many interesting things to say and
I enjoy reading your comments on RealTraders!
 jdfo