Re: GEN - big day tomorrow

Bob:

There was a "Buy" signal from 8/22 with the Put/Call ratio at 1.55,
however, the ratio moved to 0.87, on the close of 8/25.  I would call
this a "sell".  I took this as a reversal signal.  Confirmed in my mind
by yesterday's P/C ratio of 0.76!

I don't think that Kurt dealt with reveral signals in his discussion,
but I think it makes sense. I think the 8/22 buy was a loser, but so far
the 8/25 sell has done fine.  If this is correct, then one would have
reversed Tuesday morning from long to short, looking to exit the short
on Thursday's open.

I wonder what Kurt will say.  Well, we'll see what the market does
today.

Jay