fut:Novy Beans

Talking about being baited! Lots of ho hum in Soybeans the last few days
but all indications indicate that this market is primed for a good move
up.

I've thrown everything I have in this one in the way of technicals and
and cycle work and she should be budging soon.

Sadly, I underestimated her and ended up stopped out by 1/4 point!
That's right, 1/4 point from the very low to watch her go back up 3
cents plus and then close.

Well, needless to say, I'll be looking to find a place to get back in.
But if this puppy tries for that low and moves it one more time, I'm
looking elsewhere for my next vacation money.

Any Fungalmentals anyone wishes to share? :)

rick

--
      **** http://FSoftPublishing.com ****
           Market Of The Week Forecast