Re: What do you think about cycletrader?

Drew,

I don't know about Natures Pulse but I have had Cycle Trader for Super Charts
for a few years now.

It is a good program because it is not a system but a method.

It takes effort to fully understand the concepts behind the method to fully
utilize it's capabilities.

I have found that it is great for identifying good entry/exit points, but
weak in  filtering what markets to trade. Other programs such as Advanced Get
do a much better job in that respect.

It is easy to overtrade a market using cycle trader if you do not properly
set up the right screening methods to determine when to take action on a
signal. Some of these screening methods are contained within the program,
others I have developed through personal effort.

If you are new at trading, cycletrader can, over time, help make you an above
average trader, because it is not a black box system. It will force you to
develop a disciplined systematic approach, and from that perspective, the
initial cost is a small price to pay. .

I have also attached a recent posting from another realtrader on the subject.

Good trading
:)

Terry
<HTML><PRE>Subj:	Re: CYCLE TRADER 4.0