Request for Data

While rebuilding my continuous contract futures data files I have
discovered that some of my individual contract data files have
serious holes in them due to the data provider having changed some
symbols without my knowledge.  Can anyone help me out with some daily
data, in either ASCII or Metastock format.  I need -

Corn (C)
Wheat (W)
Soybeans (S)
Eurodollar (ED).

I need all individual contracts expiring in 1997, from before normal
rollover to expiration , updated as recently as possible (I can fill
in the last few weeks if necessary).

Alternatively, if anyone knows of a web or ftp site which has
this historical data for download I would be very grateful for the
information.

Thanks in anticipation
Bob Young