GEN: Trade Journals- Any Recommendations???

RT's,
There has been alot of talk and print on the subject of keeping a Trade Journal.  I admit this is something I have never used,
but I am interested in incorporating this utility into my trading.

Any recommendations as to what to record?  And, is a trade journal equally beneficial when your strictly system trading, as
opposed to discretionary (from the gut) trading?

All of your input will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!-  As always.

Thanks,

Brandon