No Subject

RT's-
Up to this point I have stayed away from futures trading.  But I have been trading more of the S&P 500 Index options than
anything else.

Does anyone have an oppinion to the advantages/disadvantages to trading S&P Future rather than Index Options?

Also, does anyone know of a good book on nothing other than S&P futures trading and/or any good web pages on the subject.

One last thing, can someone tell the min. margins amount required to Day Trade S&P Futures?

Thanks In Advance,

Brandon